Ambulance Service

The department provides ambulance service to an area of approximately 425 square miles which includes portions of Kay, Osage, and Noble Counties.  

To make an ambulance payment you must have your account number. This is located on the bottom right side of your statement.

  • Call 580-767-0318 (credit / debit)
  • Mail PO BOX 1450, Ponca City, OK 74602
  • You can walk your payment in to City Hall located at  516 E Grand Ave., Ponca City, and pay at the window.
  • You can drop off your payment in the drive thru located on the east side of City Hall. (Black Box labeled Ponca City Utility Authority)

Questions about your statement:

  • Call 800-538-8278 or visit email
  • To request a copy of your ambulance report call 580-767-0368 or email