What do I need to begin new service?

Each customer is required to bring in a lease/rental agreement/deed or closing statement (own), photo ID of everyone listed on the paperwork over 18, and deposit or letter of credit from previous utility company (current 12 months history with no more than 2 late penalties) and a signed application for service.

Show All Answers

1. What do I need to begin new service?
2. How do I transfer service?
3. Do you provide the trash containers?
4. Can I view my bill or consumption online?
5. Can I make payment arrangements?
6. Have questions about your consumption?
7. If I have an emergency after hours who do I call?