What do I do if I get a ticket?

Call the Municipal Court Clerk at (580)767-0382 within 5 days, or go to the Court Clerks window at 200 E. Oklahoma Avenue (Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:00pm). If you fail to do so, a warrant may be issued for your arrest.

Show All Answers

1. When will the new police station be completed?
2. What do I do if I get a ticket?
3. Is there a curfew in Ponca City?
4. If I am the victim of a crime, what do I do?
5. What is the maximum speed in a school zone?
6. How many Police Officers does Ponca City have?
7. How do I find out if a warrant has been issued for me, or someone else?